Forum Discussion

kumovi
Contributing Cover User
26 days ago

Unable to generate payroll advice report

Pay run has been completed, but I'm unable to generate the payroll advice form. Tells me to check my filters - there are none. When I reset them it reverts date range to previous pay run.
The payrun has been created succesfully, the employee entitlement balances are correct as at after this last payrun, the employee pay remittances are also correct but the darn report WON'T generate. Why????
I can't even produce it via the web.

7 Replies

Sam123456789
    Experienced Cover User

Same issue here today. It might be because of the update of the new version 2024.4?

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Sam123456789

I understand you're having trouble generating your payroll advice report. If all the information in your pay runs is correct, it should appear in the report. I recommend checking your pay categories to see if they are set to print on pay advice. You can find this setting under Payroll > Payroll Categories > Entitlements and/or Payroll > Payroll Categories > Expenses. Make sure to tick "Print on Pay Advice" in the Entitlement and/or Expense Information.

Let us know if you need further help with this.

Thanks,
      Genreve

Sam123456789
        Experienced Cover User

Thanks for your reply. But you misunderstood the issue. It's the Payroll Advice report that wasn't able to be generated at all. The previous pay run Payroll Advice report generates well. Only the latest payroll. It says there's no information to display, try changing filers & then run the report. I changed the filters by including previous pay run, then the two pay runs reports shown up. But when I changed it back to the latest pay run, same msg shows.

kumovi
    Contributing Cover User

From MYOB Support (email 17 May 24)

If you are getting the message "There's no information to display", this can be caused by a $0 pay using entitlement and/or expense categories.

To resolve this, go to Payroll Categories, open that entitlement/expense category, and tick Print on Pay Advice.

It eventually worked for me and I was able to generate the pay run. I have since gone back in to remove the option to print on the pay advice and will see what happens in the next pay run.