Company Data Audit

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Laura_S-1
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Company Data Audit

I'm trying to do a company data audit and I've across a problem that I'm struggling to fix.

Under the heading "Check for Tax code exceptions [Cash Transactions] I have an "End of year Adjustment". The adjustment is missing the Tax code (which i beleive is the reason why it's appeared in this report) however I am unable to amend the journal entry, I cant reverse it and i cant amend the account itself.

Can you please advide how i can fix this error please?

I have attached a copy of the report (personal details have been removed)

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Company Data Audit

Hi @Laura_S-1 

What you have described is what I would expect to see in the Company Data Auditor for that situation. The Tax Code Exceptions [Cash Transaction] report will generate a question mark for that particular end of year transaction.

A question mark in the Company Data Auditor is designed to indicate to that user that there may be something amiss with that transaction and thus it should be reviewed. In this particular case, it will not have an Entered Code and thus doesn't match the Default code thus it shows up in that report. As there is nothing incorrect with that transaction the transaction is correct and thus the question mark can be ignored.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Laura_S-1
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Company Data Audit

Wonderful.... thank you for the clear explaination. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post