I am not receiving the emails to authentic my log in. The details are correct (email) but NO CODE is receive

HHCGLyons
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am not receiving the emails to authentic my log in. The details are correct (email) but NO CODE is receive

I am not receiving the emails to authentic my log in. The details are correct (email) but NO CODE is receive.

IT people have checked that it is not on blocked or spam.

Did a PC restart and MYOB update - still no joy.

I use the desktop version.

need help urgently.

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: I am not receiving the emails to authentic my log in. The details are correct (email) but NO ...

Hi @HHCGLyons

Thanks for posting. 

I apologize for the delay in response. Upon checking, I can confirm that your email address is not blacklisted in the MYOB system. It might be possible that certain settings or restrictions from your email service provider could be preventing the emails from reaching your inbox. This could include factors like the maximum limit of emails or spam filters.

I would recommend checking with your email service provider to see if there are any such restrictions in place. Also, please check your spam or junk folder as sometimes emails might be directed there.

If you need further assistance with this or any other issue, please let us know.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post