Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Possible payroll glitch with new update - 2020.2

Processing my weekly payroll after upgrading my MYOB AccountRight I had issues with combined entitlements - i.e. RDO & A/L taken where there was a deficit in available entitlement shown only whilst p...
    4 years ago

Hi LyndaMc 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of an issue in 2020.2 where paying employee leave is generating the message Paying this leave will result in a negative leave balance for <insert employee name>. This issue is currently being investigated by our developers. 

The warning message is being displayed incorrectly and the underlying figures will be correct. If a user proceeds with the pay the employee’s figures will be updated correctly and they will have the correct balance displayed on the pay slip. Reports and the employee's card file will also show the correct figures after the pay has been processed. 

As long as the employee has enough leave to cover the amount of leave being taken, the warning message can be safely ignored. It is only the warning message that is displaying incorrectly.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.