18 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Linking accounts in chart of accounts

Hi, 

We would like to link some accounts in the chart of accounts but I cant see how to do this.

EG: If we would like to link a Cost of Sales account to another account in the chart of accounts how do we do this.

I noticed that the account card says unlinked but I cant find where to link them.

I have tried in the set up at accounts but notice it is already on preset Historical balancing and dont want to change anything incase it will cause error.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,037 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,037Posts

918Kudos

640Solutions

Re: Linking accounts in chart of accounts

Hi @Gotem 

Suggest you search here for a Help article about linked accounts for the software you are using.

Incorrectly linking can cause problems. How to link depends on what you are trying to link. For example accounts are linked to tax codes under Lists > Tax Codes. Others are linked under Setup > Linked Accounts. 

Cost of Sales are normally linked on an Item basis on the Profile tab of the Item. If you are not sure what you are doing, best to discuss with your MYOB consultant, bookkeeper or accountant before making any changes. 

If you have none of these, get in touch with a MYOB consultant in your area, or try FGH Tables as they provide remote support for MYOB issues.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post