Reports for BAS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Patzee
Trusted Cover User
48 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

48Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reports for BAS

Hello

I want to show the Owner of the business a Report for what has been paid for BAS throughout the year, can anyone make suggestions please. We use Jobs so I provide them with a Jobs P&L and Assets reports for Improvements spent but theuy are asking for this and I can't see how to show this easily in a Report. I have explained hwo it works but they want to 'see' it.

Many Thanks

Patzee

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reports for BAS

Hi @Patzee 

Thanks for your post. You could show them the GST [summary - cash (or accrual) ] report, that gives the Total GST collected and paid. If they want to see the figures that make up each individual BAS, I'd print the activity statement from the online lodgement portal. You can then match those figures to the GST report and Payroll reports if applicable. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Patzee
Trusted Cover User
48 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

48Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Thanks for replying Tracey, 

I have shown them that report  and the BAS lodgement, but thanks, as I was trying to explain to them that it wont 'show' on the regular financial reports that I provide and wondered if I was missing something that may have been helpful to them for budgeting.

Many thanks for your time.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Patzee 

Not sure if this helps but the Balance Sheet does show the GST Paid, GST Collected and PAYGW liabilities as at the date of the report. As the actual BAS payment amount is the sum of all those liability accounts the only report that will show the payment amount is the BAS lodgement.

Something else that may help, I used to have BASlink set up just to run the BASlink reports, I think the Audit summary report may be what you're looking for. If you want to look into that, make sure that BASlink is set up exactly as the online BAS setup. Click on Prepare BAS/IAS>>select Lodge manually and then click on Reports.

Please let me know if you need further help with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Patzee
Trusted Cover User
48 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia