What is with the lag after the new upgrade!

JenineD
Partner
21 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

21Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

What is with the lag after the new upgrade!

I just upgraded to the 2024.3.1.6 and it's soooo slow!  The lag getting the date range for reports...it's been blank for 10 mins now.  Trying to lodge Super and can't get access to accruals reports.  What is going on MYOB?

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: What is with the lag after the new upgrade!

Hi @JenineD

We appreciate you for posting your concern in the forum. 

Sometimes, the slowness after an upgrade could be due to the update still being processed in the background. However, if your application is still slow until now, it might not be related to the update. One possible solution is to clear your AccountRight cache

It's also worth checking your computer and internet speed to see if they might be contributing to the slowdown.

If the issue persists, you might want to consider some general troubleshooting steps. These could include checking for any software updates, closing unnecessary applications, and ensuring your system has sufficient resources.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

JenineD
Partner
21 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

21Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Genreve

If that is the case, I must have been the first to use the upgraded version.  Thanks for your response.  I signed out of all the programs and signed back in and it seemed to have fixed the upgrade.  I think the issue is working in the file as soon as it is upgraded and not closing it and logging back into it.  That might have to "tick" the updates over.  Not sure, but it worked.  Thank you.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @JenineD

Thanks for the update. 

It's good to hear that you've successfully gained access to your file. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post