What a disaster this "upgrade" is and getting help is a complete nonsense

kevinafrancis
1 Post
User

1Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

What a disaster this "upgrade" is and getting help is a complete nonsense

What a disaster. The upgrade has remved a bunch of easy to find reports and replaced it with a jamboree of noise. 

Having completely overcharged me for payroll, I am now on my third email with "support" where they ask me to find security journals and provide screenshots to show them what they should know anyway!!!!

Do they not have access to all of this information or is designed to try to make us give up and weasr the overcharge. You cant call anymore unless youre a major client and the chatbot is hopeless. 

I've been deling with a Ronella Mariscotes who has so far not provided any useful support, merely asking me to screenshot a bunch of reports that surely MYOB has access to. 

This is the email:

Hi Kevin,

Apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

May I request a screenshot of your Journal Security Report?

In your My Account if you view the invoice and expand it for the charges break-down. You will see the employees and charge dates for the month.

You can check this against your journal audit report running the session date for the month charged but the transaction date for the next month.

This would show the pays entered (actioned date) in the invoiced month with a future payment date (as the transaction date).

You can also filter the report by transaction type to “Spend Money” as pay runs are classed as this on the report.

You may also refer to the link provided below as a reference to address your concern.

When we have this information, we'll be able to help you out.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Why do I need to do all this, surely when MYOB makes an error they should do the work to fix it.  So far, I've provided screenshots of the account being charged, screenshots of the dashboard showing no payroll since September and an explanantion of why they may have made the eerror, almost certaionly due to their flawed "upgrade"

Seriously, MYOB ahve gone from an 8/9 t a 2/3 and I am close to moving my three businesses to someone else.

4 REPLIES 4
PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
311 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

311Posts

50Kudos

16Solutions

Re: What a disaster this "upgrade" is and getting help is a complete nonsense

Hi @kevinafrancis 

Welcome to the MYOB community!

Thanks for your post. We aim to provide better support and not getting the required support can be a frustrating experience. We value your feedback, and I will reach out via private message to gather additional information so that we can address this issue promptly.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Satchmo09
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I hear ya.

We had no warning that they were moving us to the new platform.  Just couldn't log in.  

Bloody hopeless trying to get help.  Especially when it is to do with timesheets and critical for paying staff!

Faye3
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I completely agree the whole upgrade is a complete nightmare, nothing is easy or like before. There is absolutely no help from any avenue for anything at all, I'm over it.

Pats
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hey Kevin
Totally agree. The Payroll is a joke - as is the invoicing. 
As far as we can see you need to manually add up all the weekly Payroll filing, to get the total amount to pay IRD the following month. 
Would love for someone to tell me I have overlooked something!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post