Cancelling Subscription

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
maunderruth
Trusted Cover User
60 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

60Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cancelling Subscription

Hi Guys,

I am changing to another provider (due to cost and downsizing of business) and I was hoping someone could tell me if I cancel can I still access my company file? I assume that I would be able to if I backup the file and access via my pc? Any experiences are genuinely valued.

Many Thanks Ruth

5 REPLIES 5
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cancelling Subscription

Hi @maunderruth,

Thank you for your post. It'll be sad to see you go. But if you'll be canceling your AccountRight Live subscription, please note that the file will become read-only and you will no longer be able to enter data into that company file. You'll have 60 days of read-only access to the company file on desktop only. You may take a backup to store the data of your files, and if in the future you wish to reactivate your subscription, you can restore the backup of your files.

Our Help article, Cancelling Your MYOB Subscription, has detailed information on canceling your account.

Cheers,

Princess

maunderruth
Trusted Cover User
60 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

60Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Is there a cheaper option to keep Accountright active? $136 per month is quite expensive and unjustifiable with my business at the stage that it is at. And cn my subscription be downgraded? I can't find where to see what my subsctiption/payment details can be updated? Thanks for your help,

Cheer Ruth

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @maunderruth,

Thank you for your response.

I understand your situation, and there are cheaper MYOB products you may consider. However, this needs to migrate your AccountRight data. Regarding your subscription or payment details, you can access this via "My Account".

If you've decided to change your subscription to a cheaper MYOB product, then migration of your data should take place. You need to fill out and submit the form, and one of the migration team members will be in touch with you about sending your file to them.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

maunderruth
Trusted Cover User
60 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

60Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Hi,  Thanks for the reply. How come when you look up Accountright subscritions there are cheaper options ie Accountright Lite for example and even the current subscription that I have is listed mych cheaper?? Is this only for new subscriptions and why are current subscribers charged so much more?

Again thanks for the advice.

Cheers Ruth

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @maunderruth,

Thank you for your response. From this link, you can see a list of MYOB products, which are MYOB Business Lite, Pro, AccountRight Plus, and AccountRight Premier. The current price for MYOB AccountRight Plus, which is $68, is applicable for new users, and this can be available only if they purchase the product on our MYOB website. They'll have a 30-day free trial,then they'll have a 50% discount for 3 months, which is $68. After 3 months, this will be back at the recurring retail price of $136. This offer ends on December 31, 2023.

Please let me know if you have further questions. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post