Contributing Cover User
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Error invalid request

When I log out I receive a error message but all seem to be working fine and reporting correctly.  please see attached scan file

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Error invalid request

Hi @Pram,

Thank you for your post.

My apologies for the late reply. I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving an error logging out of your account. We appreciate your patience with this. This error could be due to being in a semi-logged-in state. We recommend logging in to the security center at https://my.account.myob.com, then selecting the option 'Change your 2FA device' or 'Get started" (this will depend on if you have 2FA email or app currently enabled). 

Please ensure that you have first closed down all web browser windows before starting the recovery process from the email link.

Do let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Hi @Pram,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you're still having an error after logging out of your MYOB account. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Hi @Pram,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for an update on the error message you received when logging out, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always delighted to assist you.

Kind regards,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post