Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 47e2af6d-3507-45a1-a58a-2dbb99e1036f.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
EHAccount22
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 47e2af6d-3507-45a1-a58a-2dbb99e1036f.

I have been on call for help for well over 3 hours. I received call back and email but then just received email to say that the call got disconnected and they would try again tomorrow. Am furious as the support assistant actually said she was ending the call to ring me back in 20 minutes. This is ridiculous and simply not good enough. We pay a premium for your software yet there is no real help at all. I read other posts removed the MYOB cache as directed via %localappdata%, closed the files rebooted the computer and still not working for 2 of our companies. MYOB is a joke with the STP employee data not matching having to run zero payroll when you may have close to 500 employees. I also use Xero for clients which is a breeze compared to this. Then I recieve email re MYOBelieve you can DIY are you serious??? You give no support now. Definately will be advising all clients to move to Reckon or Xero. 

6 REPLIES 6
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error...

Hi @EHAccount22 

Thank you for your post.

We truly appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear that you've had that experience as we only want to provide a seamless experience to our customers.

Kindly provide us the further details of your concern so we could look into it and assist you further. We are more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Nattynat
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error...

Dear Doreen,

I dont want to post on this public site the private information. I tried replying to your message and it did not work. I do not want to attach the error messages for all to see. How am I supposed to contact you for help as no one has called me back depsite this meesage sent to me yesterday

Dear 

Thank you for contacting MYOB Customer Service. I apologize our call got disconnected. I will schedule a call back with you tomorrow morning. Thank you!

Just total rubbish as no one has even tried to call me today??

Very frustrated as this needs to be lodged by 14th July by ATO rules??

I have no FBT figures so that is not the issue as with others comments

EHAccount22
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Dear Doreen,

MYOB is really not supplying any support services at all.

Basically for the last 12 days I have been tryin to solve this issue repeatedly calling MYOB being on the chat. Onall occassions I was told after hours of tryoing that I would be called back the next day and then never to receive the call back. Clearing the cache did not work. Then today after trying again for 2 companies both with over 350 employees it failed again. I llokled to the community pages and saw omne suggestion of trying in batches. I did this in smaller numbers of 50 to 70 each and it has finally lodged successfully!!!! A very stressful time and wonder why with all that supposed help that I accessed not one MYOB support staff suggested this fix. Last year we were able to lodge all staff at once? MYOB is so behind the game with help and your help pages are so basic that if you type the exact error message that you have received it does not erven come up with the exact anwser to it or why this actual message is occuring. Lift your game MYOB as with the high software charges it is simply not good enough and there will be no professiuonal recommendations to use your products.

Natalie

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Hi @EHAccount22 

We truly appreciate your feedback.

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had. We only want to provide a seamless service to our customers. Rest assured that your feedback is highly appreciated and we will continue to strive harder to provide you with the service that you need. Please feel free to post again if further assistance is needed. 

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Sridevi
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 47e2af6d-3507-45a1-a58a-2dbb99e1036f.

Dear team

Am getting something went wrong error.

Is there any probelm in MYOB. We need to create pay run. 

Sridevi

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @Sridevi,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to access your accounts. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue and I do apologize for the delayed response. We are delighted to inform you that the service has been fully restored following the recent Microsoft Azure outage. Essentials, AccountRight Live, and MYOB Business are now operating as usual.

Both MYOB and Microsoft will maintain close monitoring of our systems in the coming days to ensure uninterrupted service. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to this outage, and we extend our gratitude for your patience while we worked diligently to resolve the issue.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is here to help.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post