Still charging credit card after account was cancelled

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FormerCustomer
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Still charging credit card after account was cancelled

I cancelled my account last year and MYOB are still charging my credit card every month.  I have email evidence of the cancellation.

This is clearly illegal.

I sent a message through the website but nobody got back to me.  I have tried calling but never get through to anyone.  I am currently on hold while I write this. 

MYOB seem to make it as difficult as possible to talk to anyone so they can continue taking your money.

Does anyone have any advice?  Has anyone else experienced this?  Please help!

I know I posted this in the wrong forum, but there wasn't a right forum from the list of options.

2 REPLIES 2
Rob201064
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Still charging credit card after account was cancelled

It nearly impossible to get through to Myob and then when you do it's not guaranteed they'll help, ringing/emailing their accounts department is all there really is to do. You could always go into your account and delete the credit card or change the details so it can't be charged, otherwise call your bank & have the card cancelled. Good luck.

PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
311 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

311Posts

50Kudos

16Solutions

Re: Still charging credit card after account was cancelled

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out

Sorry to hear that you are getting billed after the subscription cancellation. Based on your forum-registered email address, I could locate 2 case numbers on our system. Kindly reply to the requested details that have been sent to you via private message, so that we can proceed further to get this sorted for you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Priya Selvaraj

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post