6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to confirm company file

Hello, I have an older version of MYOB, and am unable to confirm my company file online. 

Can someone please help me? I have had this problem before, and was helped through this Community Forum, for which I was extremely grateful. I hope I can be helped again.

Thank you - I'd really appreciate it.

Angie

4 REPLIES 4
angieb1
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to confirm company file

Hello again, I've been trying to follow the detailed instructions to try and sort this out myself - but to no avail.

I'm feeling really stressed about it, and would really appreciate it if someone could help me. 

Thank you so much. Angie.

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @angieb1. Thank you for reaching out here in Community Forum. We apologised for the delayed response. 

We're constantly seeking ways to save you time because we know it's valuable. That's why we've streamlined the process for confirming company files with AccountRight Classic v19, AccountEdge, and New Zealand Payroll. Now, you can easily generate a confirmation code using our dedicated self-service option. Simply visit http://help.myob.com/confirmation whenever you need it – no need to reach out to support!

For full details, check out Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.

Using the current version of AccountRight and need to confirm a company file? Check out Help Article: About activation and confirmation

Best regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

angieb1
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your reply. I've followed those instructions and was told I now have full access.

Unfortunately, it is 'Read only'.

Can you please tell me how to override this?

I have a Version 2015.3.17.3339.

We don't intend updating as we are soon to retire and won't need to be doing BAS Returns then.

Can you please help with this new issue? 

Thank you. Angie

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi, @angieb1. Thank you for letting me know. I sent you a private message to expedite the resolution process, please check your inbox. 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post