User Access

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Michelle32
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

User Access

We have just changed over to a new serial number to separate our company from another one.  In the new company all the User access has come over but the staff can not access the file.  I can not resend an invitation.  How can they get access to the file with the new serial number.  Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,535 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,535Posts

67Kudos

125Solutions

Re: User Access

Hi @Michelle32,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I regret to know that you're having issues with users that can't access your company file and I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• New serial number
  • Business name
  • Your full name
  • Full name of users and their email address

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Michelle32
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No sure how to private message.

Details are:

• Business name:  Dunmark Electronics Pty Ltd
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,535 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,535Posts

67Kudos

125Solutions

Hi @Michelle32,

Thank you for your response and for the information. I've granted you an access to our Private Message. When you tried to resend invitation to these users, may I know the error message so I can further check on this. Invite a user to an online file, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

I have edited and removed your serial number and other sensitive information. Please do not add private information like serial number on public posts in the future and you can share these details when a moderator reaches out to you seeking additional information via Private Message.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Michelle32
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I do not have an option to resend the invitations to the users.  The user information has been bought over from a backup from the old serial number.  When I go into Setup, User Access, there is a list of all the current users.  There is no option to resend their invitations.  I can not delete them as I get an error "there are transactions associated witht this user account or this user is currently logged in elsewhere, so it can't be deleted.  You can stop this account being used by making it inactive" and I can not set them up again as I get an error "my.MYOB account has already been linked to a user in this company file" .

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post