change owner of file

ank01aaa
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

change owner of file

Hello - There are 3 owners of this MYOB file and I would like to cancel all and attach ownership to a new finance person whom I have just given administrator access.

Please let me know how best to do this.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: change owner of file

Hi @ank01aaa

Thank you for joining our Community Forum and for your post. I apologize for the delay in responding.

To assist you with the owner access in your file, I'll be reaching out to you via a private message to gather more details about your concern.

In the meantime, feel free to start a new thread if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Genreve

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @ank01aaa

I trust this message finds you in good health. I wanted to touch base regarding our previous communication on the 28th of February. It appears that we haven't had any updates on the matter at hand. If you still require assistance with changing the file owners in the account, we're here to help. Please feel free to respond to my private message with the necessary information so we can provide further assistance.

Thanks,
Genreve

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @ank01aaa

I hope you are well today. Due to a lack of updates regarding your concern, we will be closing this case for now. 

If you require any other assistance, feel free to create a new thread in the forum. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post