enter the date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Yoko-R
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

enter the date

Hi, I am a student.  When I enter the transaction date, my school MYOB is   date/month/year.  But in my personal PC shows  month/date/year.   Using same version MYOB why this will happen?

3 REPLIES 3
Yoko-R
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Enter the transaction date

Hi, I am a student.  When I enter the transaction date, my school MYOB is   date/month/year.  But in my personal PC shows  month/date/year.   Using same version MYOB why this will happen?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: enter the date

Hi @Yoko-R 

AccountRight will take its date from your Windows date settings. Should be finding that the format of the date is incorrect, you would want to be looking at ensuring that your date format is set appropriately in the Region and Language settings in the Windows Control Panel and then relaunch AccountRight.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Yoko-R
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: enter the date

Thanks for your reply!  I have comfirmed the system of date between Windows and MYOB.

Maybe each OS version is different (my personal PC is Win11 and school PC is Win10)  , my PC not show the date

23/02/2023, it shows just  23/Feb/2023.

But it's ok, when I open  the file which was made at school  on my PC , all dating appear like  23/Feb/2023.

Thanks very much!

Redards

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post