1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

opening certain .myox file through the command line

Hi there,

I have couple of MYOB AccountRight files (myox type), i want to open certain file through the command line which make easier for user rather than have to select certain myob file everytime they login.

I try to find any command line help for Huxley.Application.exe, but i can't find anything.

can i open certain myob file with command line? is it even possible?

Thanks

Rendra  

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: opening certain .myox file through the command line

Hi @rendrayap

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. At present, there doesn't seem to be a method to open a file from the command line as there are no guides available. The .myox files are specifically designed to be accessed via the AccountRight program, and we, as moderators, don't have any additional options or guides regarding this.

There was a similar post to yours on the AccountRight Ideas Board back in 2013. You can find it here:  https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Setup-Open-data-file-from-command-line-arg.... However, it appears that this hasn't been prioritized for updates.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post