2 Software IDs - URGENT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
OldWinter
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Software IDs - URGENT

Hi 

I work at a tax agent firm and am supposed to notify the ATO of our client's STP details including the Software ID. For a number of reasons this is happening now and not earlier. The client's side currently says 4715002919 (as does the ATO) but MYOB only allows me to notify this software ID 0276541779. The ATO warned me that if these don't match, the STP finalisation will go wrong and it'll be a huge disaster that'll take 56 days to fix and impact staff My Gov wage details and so on. 

Therefore, what should I do? Call the ATO back and say use 0276541779 and remove 4715002919?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: 2 Software IDs - URGENT

Hi @GarthVader66 

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge.

Generally speaking, something like this happens if you have added a new declarer to the report using STP and they have edited the business details or someone else has gone into the ATO and changed the details there. To check if you're reporting using the correct software ID, go to Payroll Reporting>>Payroll Reporting Center>> ATO settings and check the software ID there. In case it is incorrect notify the ATO of the correct ID. 

I hope this helps, Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,535 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,535Posts

67Kudos

125Solutions

Re: 2 Software IDs - URGENT

Hi @GarthVader66,

Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know and we are always here to help you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post