A record with the same submission ID already exists (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92172)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Krose
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

A record with the same submission ID already exists (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92172)

Hi,

Can someone provide some advice on what I need to do with the error ; 

• A record with the same submission ID already exists (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92172)?

This was my last pay for the year.

Thanking you Kathy

4 REPLIES 4
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: A record with the same submission ID already exists (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92172)

Hi @Krose 

Yesterday afternoon the ATO was experiencing a high demand on their systems, which caused us to pause the ability to submit the STP contributions as noted on our post STP and BAS lodgements paused 30/06/2020.

That specific error code typically comes up when the ATO is having issues or outages on their system preventing the submission from being processed at the moment it was being submitted. In terms of resolving it, its just a matter of waiting for the ATO to complete the processing of that submission

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Krose
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: A record with the same submission ID already exists (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92172)

Hi Neil,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Even if the file is marked as rejected?  Will the ATO complete the processing of this file?

Kathy

Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Krose 

Generally speaking if a report has been rejected it hasn’t gone through to the ATO or the ATO hasn’t accepted it. You would have to contact the ATO directly to find out if they are going to continue processing that submission.

That said you could record a zero dollar pay and submit that as a way to be sure that the ATO have received a report containing the complete YTD figures for the employees

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Krose
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the reply.

I did complete a zero payroll and the YTD figures have updated.

Thanks for your advice.

Kathy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post