ATO Reporting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HeatherTyson
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ATO Reporting

On the 7th July I ran the ATO Report and the Payroll summary report ready to compare. There was  a small difference and I found the issue.

On that day either our connection or MYOB was constantly closing (six times throughout the day). Today when I run the ATO Report the total amounts for the year are not the same as the other day (much lower) but all the reports are there accepted for the full year as they were on the 7th July???

2 REPLIES 2
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: ATO Reporting

Hi @HeatherTyson 

Thanks for your post.

Have you tried do an update event to the ATO after you adjusted the difference?

• Single Touch Payroll (STP) sends the Year-to-Date amounts (YTD) to the ATO each time you declare a payrun.
  • When a report is sent, it is time stamped. The ATO uses the time stamp to determine which report is the most recent.
  • Each report overrides the previous report.
  • When the status of a report is sent, it is waiting for a response from the ATO. Once the ATO responds, the status changes to accepted, rejected or accepted with errors. During busy times, like EOFY, it can take longer than normal for the ATO to respond.
  • The YTD verification report will only update once the payrun report has been accepted by the ATO.

Have you tried to process a $0 pay for the 30 June to update the ATO Year-to-Date data in the ATO?

Let me know if this solves it for you!

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HeatherTyson
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: ATO Reporting

Thanks Yanike

I have just processed a $0 pay dated the 30th and will wait for a while and see what happens.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post