AccountRight - STP Finalisation Reports YTD don't match (URGENT)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MBREcho
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight - STP Finalisation Reports YTD don't match (URGENT)

Like other MYOB Account Right users, I am also having issue ( especially with the terminated employees before STP 2 transition we made 2 months agoSmiley Wink  figures are not matching the Payroll Summary Report AND the YTD Verification Report STP Reporting.

Payroll activity Summary Report and Payroll Register Summary within MYOB are reconciled. But Gross payments in STP YTD Verification report aer shown as 'NIL' for all employees terminated before STP 2 transition.

Appreciate your reply as this is crucial matter for us to get this finalised by 14th.  Can a MYOB agent please advise how to correct this?  (Or) Can we can finalise the said employees as it is and submit it to the ATO as this issue become universal for all MYOB users.

Thank you

Paul 

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: AccountRight - STP Finalisation Reports YTD don't match (URGENT)

Hi @MBREcho,

Thank you for your post. 

In case you were still needing assistance with this, I would first advise processing a $0 Pay Run for all employees that are not reflecting correctly on STP. This generally pulls through and updates your STP reports to reflect your payroll reports accordingly. 

The same process will need to be done with your terminated employees. You will first need to reactive their card, remove their termination date, then proceed to run a $0 pay run for these ex-employees also. 

If you require further assistance with this, please do let me know. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post