Accrued leave in error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MonAdmin
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Accrued leave in error

Hi, I have recently started at a new company, while going through some payroll reports I noticed that a termination payment for a previous employee back from 2018 was paid out there annual leave, but the person who ran the payrol report also accumulated leave and personal leave. Whats the best way to reverse this as it was back in 2018

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Accrued leave in error

Hi @MonAdmin 

If you are looking to record the reversal or a negative pay in 2018, it can only be done by restoring a backup file made during that payroll year, typically at the end of the payroll year and before the payroll year roll over. It would help you generate correct reports for that year only, changes recorded are not carried into the current company's file.

From the software perspective, if you entered termination date in the employee card, then all entitlement balances are hidden away. If for reasons the employee card hasn't been terminated, previous leave balances will be rolled into the 'Carried Over' column, you can update the balance according to this Help article: Adjust leave entitlements.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post