Authorise the Super payment in Netbank

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RosaAWU
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Authorise the Super payment in Netbank

Hi,

I have a question:

If I processed the Super in MYOB and checked and authorised by accounts, can the owner still control the processing of payments through netbank authorise system?

I'm asking this question is because the owner doesn't want to have login for MYOB, we normally upload the payments to Netbank and he can authorise the payment through his Netbank ID login. I'm not sure if it works same for Super? We don't need to authorise the Bill payment but need to authorise the Super payment in MYOB, so just wondering is there any difference in Netbank's end?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Authorise the Super payment in Netbank

Hi @RosaAWU

Thanks for your post. The superannuation payment when using Pay Super is authorised and processed within your MYOB software, you need to enter the authorisation code received by SMS into the authorise window so that the payments can be processed, deducted from the account and sent to the super funds. You won't be able to authorise the super payment for Pay Super within the Netbank. 

More information on how this works is available on this Help Article

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post