2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't access employee card files

We have been having intermittent issues opening employee card files in the AccountRight Payroll module over recent weeks.  Once the error occurs, we attempt to restart AccountRight as proposed but it doesn't resolve the problem.  We have also tried logging onto AccountRight online but also receive the error message 'something went wrong'.  It appears to be unstable (as the error comes and goes) - can you please advise how we can fix this once and for all?  Please note that we are using the latest AccountRight version but this was also an issue before the version update this week.  Thanks in advance for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,541 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,541Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Can't access employee card files

Hi @LJZ

It's great to have you here in the Community Forum! I've arranged some fixing in the background over that company file for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file before attempting to open that card.

Let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

LJZ
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Shella_A,

Thank you for your warm welcome AND for resolving my issue so quickly!  I have now regained access to the offending employee card.

Many thanks again - have a great weekend!

Lyndall  Smiley Happy

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,541 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,541Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Hi @LJZ,

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear that your issue was resolved quickly and you've regained access to the necessary employee card.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Enjoy your weekend!

Cheers,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post