Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. error on reporting payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
allrailkw
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. error on reporting payroll

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: ad0ed053-7fc8-4ee2-9f89-973afe6e9b79.

I am getting the above error trying to report payroll and complete.  It has taken me 3 hours to enter all the hours so hopefully this can be fixed!!!!  Ever since this new update on Essentials it has been such a nightmare.  

4 REPLIES 4
allrailkw
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to access Payroll Reporting Centre

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: dca708a2-1e1d-43e0-8c69-a2375845bdf9.

I am getting the above error when I try to report payroll.  It has taken me 3 hours to enter hours so hopfully this is something that can be fixed.

allrailkw
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll not reporting

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: ad0ed053-7fc8-4ee2-9f89-973afe6e9b79.

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. error on reporting payroll

Hello @allrailkw 

Thank you for your post.

This error is caused by an employee linked to the pay item. You can follow the below steps to identify the employee :

1. Make note of all employees linked to this pay item and unlink all
  2. Link one employee at a time back to this pay item and check if the pay item opens in the browser until you identify the employee card causing this issue
  3. Once the employee is identified, open the employee card and check in the 'Profile' if there are any special characters or spaces in the name, or address fields by copying the content to the notepad and removing those extra characters and save the employee card
  4. Link the employee card back to the pay item and check if the issue is fixed

If you are still getting the error once checking the employee can you please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• Business name
  • Serial number
  • Pay Item having the issue
  • The employee identified having the issue
  • Screenshots of the error, employee and the pay item

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

CHKBooks
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. error on reporting payroll

I agree since the change I have had issues with reports with previous payroll amounts which caused major issues. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post