Colonial Superannuation Fund Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jenny_H
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Colonial Superannuation Fund Error

Hi

I have been trying to pay super to Colonial Fund FSF0361AU and I have confirmed USI and employees membership number starts with 065.

The error message I am receiving is " this superfund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation"  - If I use another clearing facility I get no errors regarding this fund.

Please advise how this can be fixed as employee has confirmed USI and membership number and if super is changed to another Colonial fund I get an error message that employee membership number is not correct. 

It seems to be a catch 22 situation.

Thank you for any assistance.

Kind regards

Jenny

2 REPLIES 2
Jenny_H
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Colonial Superannuation Fund Error

Error has been resolved quickly and efficiently by calling MYOB.

@Jenny_H wrote:

Hi

I have been trying to pay super to Colonial Fund FSF0361AU and I have confirmed USI and employees membership number starts with 065.

The error message I am receiving is " this superfund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation"  - If I use another clearing facility I get no errors regarding this fund.

Please advise how this can be fixed as employee has confirmed USI and membership number and if super is changed to another Colonial fund I get an error message that employee membership number is not correct. 

It seems to be a catch 22 situation.

Thank you for any assistance.

Kind regards

Jenny

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Re: Colonial Superannuation Fund Error

Hi @Jenny_H 

Thank you so much for your post, We're glad to know that your problem has been resolved, If you encounter any problem/issues in the future, do not hesitate to post again in the forum. 

Regards,
Earl. 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post