EOFY Finalisation Added income again to MyGov

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
StephenFry
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Finalisation Added income again to MyGov

We ran the EOFY finalisation and it failed due to "ABN not matching with ATO records, even though it does"... we then redid the end of year and it not only hasnt made the income tax ready is has added the whole amount again so each employee has double the incoem and tax withheld on there mygov.. it is two separate reporting incomes in the ATO how do we delete one?

Ive tried online chat with zero help there, still on hold after an Hour.... 

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation Added income again to MyGov

Hi @StephenFry 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I would suggest to undo the finalization and send an update event. After you've done this, compare each reports to see if they match and finalize again.

To undo finalization, please refer to our Help Article, End of year finalization with Single Touch payroll reporting, that has detailed instruction to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I/m more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post