EOY FINALISATION - ETP PAYMENTS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KMH
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

EOY FINALISATION - ETP PAYMENTS

One of the moderators sent a message regarding incorrect ETP totals and what to do to resolve. (there is no reply button to enquire further) Part of what he says is "Customers may be impacted if they have declared employees have been terminated and processed an ETP over the last financial year, while in STP 1 with a STP 2 ATO reporting category not assigned, and later transitioned to STP 2."

How do you define later?  Does this mean transitioning to STP 2 mid year and prior to finalising 2022 fin yr.  I transitioned after year end 30 June 2022 was finalised and I can see that the ETP totals have reached the ATO and also that 1 person with an ETP checked their totals in their ATO portal and they are correct.  This is so confusing and I dont want to redo anything!!

2 REPLIES 2
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: EOY FINALISATION - ETP PAYMENTS

Hi @KMH 

The 'later' mentioned in the text is talking about users have ETP recorded while they were on STP 1 (thus no STP 2 category assigned yet), then moved to STP 2 all within the last payroll year.

Since you didn't switch to STP 2 during last payroll year and last year's ETP figure has reached ATO correctly, this would not apply to you then.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KMH
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOY FINALISATION - ETP PAYMENTS

Thank you for your advice and confirmation.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post