Employee Self Onboarding

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Garlin94
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee Self Onboarding

I sent our new employee Self-Onboarding form and they submitted the info via flare a few days ago. But I have still to receive it in MYOB. I was of the understanding once submitted by the employee it would be relatively quick in syncing with my MYOB and creating an employee card. Is there another step I need to do? Please note I don't have microsoft outlook, if this is required for synchronisation.

Linda

2 REPLIES 2
Garlin94
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Employee Self Onboarding

My employee contacted me and has gone back in and done it again. This time she received verification that it had been submitted, whereas before she had't received the verification. Therefore will wait & see if I receive it into MYOB.

Linda

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Employee Self Onboarding

Hi @Garlin94 

Thanks for your post. I see this has been resolved now. Within an hour of the employee submitting their online form, an employee card will be created for them in your AccountRight company file. 

If you have any other questions, this help article could be of use: Employee self-onboarding

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post