10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Empower your workforce with our new payroll process

I received an email yesterday rolling out a new way to get employees to update their employee details. Looked amazing. Today I am doing the payroll and every employee who has updated their details their standard pay has wiped to zero!

4 REPLIES 4
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: Empower your workforce with our new payroll process

Hi @Jackie_MPE,

Thanks for your post.

We're glad that you like that employees were able to update their details. To further assist you, please confirm how did the employees update their details. Also, the workaround to have the standard pay show up again is to manually enter the number of hours of amount to each payroll category. To do this, go to Card File > Cards List > Employee tab and then select the employee name > Payroll details > Standard pay.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Jackie_MPE
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I'm sorry if you thought this was a positive review. I think it is a design flaw. You shouldn't need a work around. We have close to 50 employees with different ord hours, various allowances that relate to travel, motor vehicles, site and phones. These are unique to each individual. If I knew prior to issuing that I would need to update every employees standard pay I would never have used it. 

Jackie_MPE
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I'm sorry I missed the part requesting how they updated their details. Using the link generated by MYOB.

Jackie_MPE
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi MYOB - just some additional feedback. I have just received an email from a "no-reply" email adress:

We hope the response you recently received on the MYOB Community Forum was helpful.

If it helped resolve your query, please mark it as a solution by clicking here to view the reply.

Do visit us again should you have any further queries in the future. We're always happy to help.

My responses should indicate that the response was not helpful. I would suggest if they are not read prior to sending the follow up email maybe you should engage a thumbs down option as well as the thumbs up so it flags it for yourselves?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post