Enter historical payroll data

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jlo63
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Enter historical payroll data

Hi, For an unknown reason my AccountPremier online file was corrupted and today MYOB have reinstalled an offline file to be my online file.  I only use MYOB for payroll.  I have new two employees this year and have paid them since 7/3/22 to now.  Whilst the late May and June payroll transactions are showing in the transaction screen, the March, April and early May are not. 

The "sent to ATO" files are showing in the Payroll Reporting screen.  I was advised that I should just re enter the missing data.  However, if I do this I dont want to have to send to the ATO again.  So how do I do this? 

Also the entitlements are not accruing and I will need to rectify this.  Please can you assist. Jenni

2 REPLIES 2
LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

214Kudos

124Solutions

Re: Enter historical payroll data

Hi

you say you have the reports that were sent to the ATO for the missing pays

are the pays recorded in the employee cards?

have you checked the general ledger to see if they are there

If you do have to recreate the transactions in myob I suggest that you print out the sent ato reports for the missing pays and do journals for them

of course if the pays aren't recorded on the employee card then you may have to redo pay runs .

Ther probably is a way to do that and not report but I would be concerned about totals being skewed..

as far as the accruing of leave , check how your entitlements have been set up the answer is there and check that the entitlements have been included in the employee card also

hope that helps

Lisa

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Enter historical payroll data

Hi @jlo63 

To add to Lisa's ( @LRBooks61 ) assistance with this, the pay run reports in the Payroll reporting centre>>Reports tab send the YTD amounts to the ATO. Each report overrides the previous one.

So if those March, April and May pay runs are not recorded in AccountRight, process the pay runs. Wait until those reports are accepted and then process a $0 pay with payment day as 30 June, this will update the YTD amounts in STP. 

The trick with STP is to make sure the software has the correct payroll information, you then update STP with an update event.

If you still need help with entitlement accruals please let us know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post