Entitlement balances summary report reporting incorrect balances to employee card file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Laura85
Trusted Cover User
84 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

84Posts

4Kudos

5Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlement balances summary report reporting incorrect balances to employee card file

Hi there,

Can you please advise what I should do if an employee has a zero balances in her card details in MYOB (this is correct) but Entitlement Balance Report has hours for this employee. 

I can't run any of my Annual Leave movements for the month as I use the report for this adjustment entry!

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Entitlement balances summary report reporting incorrect balances to employee card file

Hi @Laura85,

Thank you for your post.

I would generally refer to the card file balance for the accurate figures, however, when you are running the entitlement balance report, are you running this YTD? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Laura85
Trusted Cover User
84 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

84Posts

4Kudos

5Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Entitlement balances summary report reporting incorrect balances to employee card file

The problem arose from re-activation of an employee - had to get my file fixed by the MYOB Support. Known issue apparently.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post