Error Message "employee payroll details_multipleentitlementaccrualsexistforapayrollcategory"

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
esbkaz
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Error Message "employee payroll details_multipleentitlementaccrualsexistforapayrollcategory"

This error message comes up when trying to put in a termination date for an employee and then clicking OK to close the card.

So I tried going into each Entitlement Category and removing that employee and when I tried to click OK to get out of the Category it shows the same error.

Tried removing another employee who had been terminated earlier and no error message occurred.

Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Error Message "employee payroll details_multipleentitlementaccrualsexistforapayrollcategory"

Hi @esbkaz

Thanks for your post. Can you please attach a screenshot of the error message you receive and retrieve the diagnostic log of the AccountRight file after the error has appeared and attach it as a .TXT file to this thread so I can investigate further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

esbkaz
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Error Message "employee payroll details_multipleentitlementaccrualsexistforapayrollcategory"

Here is the screenshot and log for you.MYOBError.png

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @esbkaz

Thanks for that screenshot. If you go into the employees entitlement payroll category are you able to check if the wage category linked is linked to multiple wage categories. I've attached screenshots below:

image.png

image.png

Do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

esbkaz
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for that. I discovered that someone had added an Entitlement which wasn't linked to any wage category at all. Now I've linked it, everything seems to be happy.

I'm going to remove that entitlement as it is not needed.

Thanks so much for your help.

esbkaz
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, Thought we had solved the problem. But I was working on the wrong employee, trying to do it with the correct employee. I only have 1 Wages Category on the Entitlement but I can't remove him from that entitlement or terminate him.

Any other ideas.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @esbkaz

Sorry for missing your post. If you're still having issues with this can you please provide a screenshot of payroll entitlement category that the employee is linked to and the linked wages category window so we can look into this. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

esbkaz
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

OK, I've uploaded the photos. Unfortunately they added an entitlement called "Leave without Pay" which I wouldn't have done if they had asked me for help sooner.

Tonkin1.png
Tonkin2.png
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @esbkaz

I'm sorry for the delay in my response, please send me a private message with your product serial number so I can look into this for you. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post