Error when trying to go to payroll reporting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Cootavet
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error when trying to go to payroll reporting

I have been unable to send reports to STP since thursday as we can not open payroll reporting.  This is our most immediate problem.

We have a long term issue with being unable to go online as there seems to be an older version of our file suck in the online file area that has not been resolved.  This means we can not go to the online version to send the reports.  About 4 weeks ago I spent a good few hours on the phone trying to get this issue resolved and was promised a call back that I never received.  If we look in MyMyob there is no online file.  But if looks at online files when opening account right on our computer there is a file there.

Thanks

Yvette Cameron-Cook

Cootamundra Vet Clinic

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error when trying to go to payroll reporting

Hi Yvette (@Cootavet)

• Regarding the error when trying to open the payroll Reporting Centre - are you getting an error message; "Something went wrong at our end. Sorry about that. You'll need to come back later and try again"?

If so, can you please check the version of windows you are on, and if it isn't up to date, can you please update and then try again? 

If it is not that error could you respond with a screenshot of the error message?

• In regards to the long term issue of an older version of your file bieng online and you can't overwrite it -  I can organise it to be removed, to give you space to upload your current file.

If you would like me to do that please send me a Private Message with your Serial Number, Account Name and Contact Name and I can organise that for you. 

Removing file resolved via PM - 10/10

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Cootavet
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Error when trying to go to payroll reporting

SamaraM, I have sent you a private message.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post