HELP!!!!! REJECTED STP pay runs

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JackRuss
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

HELP!!!!! REJECTED STP pay runs

Need a quick answer please

My last 2 pay runs showing as REJECTED, found out my Software ID has changed since I moved from another MYOB program to new AccountRight Premier. 

So... now that I have updated SOFTWARE ID by ringing ATO.

I understand that MYOB would automatically resend my previous 50+ rejected payruns.

I rang MYOB, she told me to manually DELETE 40+ pay runs last month, and re-enter everything and resend?!

that's just silly?!!  I have already emailed all payslips etc to employees.

"MYOB's webstie says:

You can't resend a rejected report and the Rejected status will remain for the report in the Payroll Reporting Centre.

Once you've fixed whatever caused the report to be rejected, the employee's latest year-to-date payroll information will be sent to the ATO after you process their next pay run.

Alternatively, you can send an update event to the ATO as described in the FAQ below.

Very unclear.  

I am not re-entering 40+ pays again!

what do I need to do? HELP!!!

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: HELP!!!!! REJECTED STP pay runs

Hello @JackRuss 

It is right that you are unable to resend already sent pay runs, so if you have had rejected errors, once you have resolved the issue you will need to do an update event or a $0 pay run. 

As the update event only applies to the current financial year, assuming the payslips are in the previous you will need to do the $0 pay run and this should send the rejected pay runs through to the ATO and update them.

I have attached our support post on sending an update event and doing a void pay run that will go through how to complete this task.

Please let me know how you go.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

JackRuss
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

thanks Chris for the reply

My rejected payruns are in this financial year

so when I do another payrun, the previous rejected runs will be AUTOMATICALLY synced with ATO??

I don't need to do anything else?

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Yes, The rejected status will remain for a rejected report. But once you've fixed the issue, updated payroll information will be sent to the ATO when you do the next pay run.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post