How to set up accrual for compassionate leave of 2 days/year?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SAM_Vet
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

How to set up accrual for compassionate leave of 2 days/year?

NSW employees are entitled to 2 days/occurrence for compassionate leave.  It accrues fully, immediately (eg not by a fraction each pay period).  Our employees also earn 1 week/year for CPD (continuing professional development; similarly, the full accrual of 40 hours is availble immediately (subject to application and approval).  It is important Account Right shows these balances as available so that they can be approved in our Time and Attendance System.  The only way I can see how to do this is to enter the full balance via a pay run, but then I would have to do this every year?  Is there a way of adding a once annual accrual? to be done automatically each new FY?

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: How to set up accrual for compassionate leave of 2 days/year?

Hi @SAM_Vet,

Thanks for your post. 

That's correct, in this case you would need to enter the hours manually on each anniversary date. The software will not be able to automatically add these hours to their balance unless they are on an accrual basis. 

If you would like to see more flexibility around this, I recommend heading to our Idea Exchange Board where you can put forward your suggestion to our developers for a potential future enhancement. 

Please feel free to reach out should you have any further queries. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post