Leave entitlement not showing on payslip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HurryupHarry
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Leave entitlement not showing on payslip

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Staffing-and/Long-Service-Leave-Accrual-Not-Showing-On-Pa...

I have an employee with Long Service Leave Entitlement carried over.  Why does MYOB ignore this figure and leave it off the payslip ?

Assuming nothing has been done since 2018;   Your 2018 solution (link above) of creating fake payslips that we now have to report to the ATO, then creating another fake payslip to reverse it seems dangerous and unneccessary 

Why not just print the balance if it is there ??????

3 REPLIES 3
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Leave entitlement not showing on payslip

Hi @HurryupHarry 

Thank you for your post. 

If the entitlement is accruing, you would need to be looking at the payslip itself. I would recommend going to Setup >> Preferences >> Reports and Forms >> Making sure that Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on PayCheque Stubs is ticked. Also, go to the Payroll >> Payroll Categories >> Entitlements >> Selecting the entitlement and make sure that Print on Pay Advice has been ticked

Along with that do make sure that you have a value for the entitlement in Card File >> Cards Lists >> Selecting the Employee's card >> Selecting the Payroll Details tab> > Selecting the Entitlement section for that particular entitlement as well as in the Pay History section >> Show Pay History for Year-to-date section.

Here's a Help Article on Leave and Entitlements to give you additional information which you can use as a guide as well. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

HurryupHarry
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I think it all should be showing

carryover.png

LSL on payslip.png

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @HurryupHarry 

I appreciate your response. Another step you can try is to post a small amount against the payroll category (Long Service Leave). This can be reversed immediately and then the system will should update and correctly display these amounts on payslips. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post