NEW EMPLOYEE SUPERANNUATION NOT SHOWING PAYROLL ACTIVITY STATEMENT

Gsmash
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

NEW EMPLOYEE SUPERANNUATION NOT SHOWING PAYROLL ACTIVITY STATEMENT

Hi, we had a new employee commence last month and I am now wanting to make our usually monthly payment to our employees super funds. I have generated a Payroll Activity Statement but it is showing the new employee as 0.00.   I have checked the employees card mulitple times and also checked it agains another similar employee to ensure the new employee card is set up correctly, which it seems to be. Im at a lose. Arrrggggh Help. 

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,407 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,407Posts

116Kudos

272Solutions

Re: NEW EMPLOYEE SUPERANNUATION NOT SHOWING PAYROLL ACTIVITY STATEMENT

Hi @Gsmash,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! To address this issue, start by confirming if the employee is enrolled in the Superannuation Guarantee Charge (SGC). Then, examine the previous pay run to determine if the employee has accumulated any super. If both criteria are met, inquire whether the employee is under 18 years old, as there's a rule that employees below 18 won't accrue super if they've worked less than 30 hours in a pay cycle.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post