Payroll Clearing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SSchultz
Experienced Cover User
91 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

91Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Clearing

Hello All,

I have a unusal issue that I have not seen before. I noticed pays that I had adjusted show up in uncleared cheques on my reconcile report and they are sitting in my Payroll Clearing account. Why is this happening? I had to amend a few payslips and followed MYOB's instructions by reversing a payslip and re-issuing it. 

Can you please tell me how to remove these?

Thank you Sharee

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Payroll Clearing

Hi @SSchultz 

Typically when a reconciled transaction was edited or deleted & re-entered, it will become an unreconciled transaction. If you didn't edit the original pay, only reversed & re-entered it, then the reversal and the re-entered pay are unreconciled transactions, you can tick and reconcile them in the same period. 

As of the payroll clearing account, please click into the payroll transaction(s) showing, hit Ctrl + R to recap the transaction, is it crediting the payroll clearing account for the net pay amount? If so, check the payment method used in the pay, then go to Setup > Linked Accounts > Payroll, the linked account selected for that payment method is where it would pay out from.

If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post