Payroll Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HVC81
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Error

Hi

I processed a pay run in January and make an error and paid overtime instead of holiday pay on an idividuals pay.  I noticed the error when I printed the Pay Cheques.  I then when into the Transaction Journal and deleted that individual pay and did a new payrun for that individual person.  

Once I have gone into Payroll Reporting Centre that orginal pay is still there, and has been sent to the ATO.  

I now have 2 pays for the same person in the Payroll Reporting Centre and only 1 on MYOB, with the MYOB figure being correct.  

I called MYOB support and they advised that it would fix it self, but this has not happened.

Can someone please help advise how can I fix this?  

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Payroll Error

Hi @HVC81,

Thank you for your post.

Pay runs will remain listed in the payroll reporting centre even after reversing a pay in AccountRight. This ensures you're not removing anything which has already been accepted by the ATO (for audit purposes).

An important thing to note - the ATO look at YTD figures, so if you have reversed the incorrect pay, then re-processed it correctly, the latest pay run will update and override this employee's YTD records with the ATO. 

If you have any further queries on this, please do let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post