Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SMTNon
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Reporting Centre

The verification report in the payroll reporting centre doesn't balance with my Payroll activity reports.

I know the payroll activity report is correct and there is a line in the reporting centre that says it's not sent but I don't want to send it. It has been duplicated. Can this be deleted  ??

1 REPLY 1
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi @SMTNon 

Thank you for your post. If the Payment Summaries Verification report doesn't match what's shown in your payroll activity reports, you can first check if you have the correct payroll categories selected under Gross Payments. The Payment Summary Verification report shows a total for Gross Payments, so when setting up the payment summary fields make sure all applicable categories are selected against Gross Payments. Here is a Help Article in case you are unsure how to set up the payment summary fields. 

Alternatively, the issue might be if the Pay History in an employee's card has changed. The pay history in an employee's card is used to enter the employee’s pay history when you are setting up payroll and, later, to review their pay history. If the pay history has been changed, the change won't be reflected in payroll activity reports. Here is another Help Article that can assist you in this area: Viewing pay history for the current year.

Please let me know if I can help you any further. 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post