Payroll Reporting Year To Date Verification Report Does Not Match Payroll Activity Summary Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GD2
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Reporting Year To Date Verification Report Does Not Match Payroll Activity Summary Report

Hi,

I am attempting to submit my STP Report for EOFY 21/22 to ATO and have found that 2 of my employees Gross Payments & Superannuation amounts aren't showing up on the Payroll Reporting Year To Date Verification Report, only their PAYG is.  The amounts show up correctly on my Payroll Activity Summary Report.

I have 3 employees that I had terminated this FY and the two I am having issues are are among this number, however the 3rd terminated employees amounts are showing up perfectly.

I have tried un-terminating all 3 employees both within MYOB and in the STP Reporting then doing a 0.00 payrun, but it has not solved the issue.

I have also checked all the payroll catergories for any differences, but all my employees are set up the same.

I can see there are many other people experiencing the same issue as me, but as it is payday today and I have to run a new payroll for the new FY, so this issue is holding that all up.  Can I please get some assistance ASAP?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Payroll Reporting Year To Date Verification Report Does Not Match Payroll Activity Summary Report

Hi @GD2,

Thank you for your post. 

In case you were still needing assistance with this, could you confirm you were running the $0 Pay for the 30th June? Furthermore, are these employees' Payroll activity & Payroll register reports matching correctly? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

GD2
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll Reporting Year To Date Verification Report Does Not Match Payroll Activity Summary Report

Hi Sam,

Yes, I had run a $0.00 payroll and both the Payroll Activity & Payroll Register Reports matched, just the Verification report didn't.

I have since had this issue resolved when I phoned MYOB and after a very frustrating 3+ hours on hold my call was finally answered and I received the help I needed to fix the issue.

Thank you for your reply.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post