RESC on STP Verification report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Naml
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

RESC on STP Verification report

Hi,

I am having an issue where the RESC is not showing up on the STP verification report. It shows up at the beginning of the report but not at the bottom.

This is the first page of the report, it is showing the $33,300 Salary Sacrifice

RESC 1.PNG

However, the bottom of the report is only showing my Super guarantee as $236,479.25 and $0 on RESC when it should be $33,300.

How can i get it to show up if it has been identified above as Salary sacrifice?

RESC 2.PNGThank you.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: RESC on STP Verification report

Hi @Naml 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. There are two different reporting categories for RESC amounts in STP Phase 2, Reportable employer super contributions (RESC) and Salary Sacrifice and RESC

Payments assigned the ATO reporting category Salary Sacrifice and RESC are reported as Salary Sacrifice and RESC on the YTD verification report.

Payments assigned the ATO reporting category RESC are reported as Reportable employer super contributions (RESC) on the YTD verification report.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post