Re: ETP figures not showing up in YTD Verification report or Employee Summary of Payments Report STP2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LeonaSJ
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP figures not showing up in YTD Verification report or Employee Summary of Payments Report STP2

After getting the 'fix' email, the ETP payment for my one terminated employee is now appearing 4 times in the summary of payments.  My Payroll Activity summary is still correct.  Help!

2 REPLIES 2
LeonaSJ
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: YTD Verification Report not matching summary report.

I need help.  I have one ETP for last year and it is now appearing 4 times on the staff members Summary of Payments.  How do I fix this?

My Payroll Register summary is correct but the Year to date verification report is not.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: YTD Verification Report not matching summary report.

Hi @LeonaSJ 

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you please perform the following steps and let me know how you go on:

1) Undo the finalisation for impacted employees and reverse the ETP payment.

2) Check the Payroll Register Report to ensure that the ETP amounts for the impacted employees are showing 0 

3) Go to the Payroll Reporting center, highlight the employee with the termination payment and click remove , and notify the ATO. 

4) Reprocess the ETP payment again ensuring the date entered is the next date to the date of reversal, and terminate the employee.

If the figures are still incorrect, send me your product serial number and the following information by Private Message:

1. File in STP Phase 1 or 2?

2. Download copy of all STP reports and not screenshots please

a. Go to Payroll Reporting Centre (PRC) -> EOFY Finalisation-> Select employee -> View Summary report

b. PRC -> EOFY Finalisation -> View YTD Verification report

3. What should be correct ETP values and names of all the employees who are affected?

4. ATO reporting categories are setup correctly for the ETP payments? 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post