Remove/Deactivate Old Company File

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
thekookeegroup
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Remove/Deactivate Old Company File

We have an issue with one of our old MYOB files – I believe it needs to be deactivated.

The issue is we merged 3 of our files on the recommendation of a sales person at MYOB (Which created a whole range of issues which were thought to be fixed until now). there’s no issues with the new merged serial number ***** 7729 but I believe the old serial number for **** 3471 is pulling in data to the ATO pre merge so our employees are getting two lots of EOFY amounts.

1st amount is the total for EOFY which is correct

2nd amount is pre merge amount which has essentially been duplicated making the employees taxable earnings more which i'm guessing is the old file pulling through to the ATO.

While everything looks correct in my end all of our staff at this particular location are saying their totals on MYGOV are incorrect.

Not sure how to get this fixed as I haven't been able to get through to support or our commerical account manager at MYOB.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Remove/Deactivate Old Company File

Hi @thekookeegroup

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Did you still need assistance with this ?

If you do, please let me know. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post