Returned Super Contribution

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BB937
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Returned Super Contribution

Hello, we use AccountRight Plus, and the PaySuper function, with SuperChoice as the clearing house. I have recieved a mystery deposit in the bank account and after googling the narrative (SPSL App Account) , suspect it is returned contribuiton.  I have recieved no notifications about this, can anyone advise how i clarify this and find out which employee it relates to ?  

2 REPLIES 2
payrollers
Experienced Partner
17 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

17Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Returned Super Contribution

Yes we have received amonts without any notification. 

On our payments the numbers at the start of the description indicate the date the original batch sent eg 030522.

Letters at the end of the description may give insight into the fund that returned it eg MLC, BT. 

Then I had to go back to the reports I produced for the batch and look for an amount that matched one of the employees monthly conribution to that fund. 

I guess when you have spare time (?!) you could ring MYOB to find out whats happening to the notifications if there is meant to be one being sent. Not something we have got around to yet.

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Returned Super Contribution

Hi @BB937,

Thank you for your post. 

If you could please send me a private message with the below details, I'd be happy to look into this for you:

• Serial number
  • Business file name 
  • Your name + email 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post