STP Finalisation Report 2022

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RHenley
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Finalisation Report 2022

Hello

Wondering if any one has experienced a simmilar issue with STP Verification Report not balancing with MYOB Payroll.

I have an employee made reduntant in July 2021 and paid out annual leave as normal and 3 weeks Redundancy paid as Lump Sum D.

On the Verification Report totals show $0.00 value.

When the report is finalised, it says accepted with errors. Error code says (A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field) yet after several careful examniations, no errors can be found.

Any assistance please.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: STP Finalisation Report 2022

Hi @RHenley 

The post, Incorrect ETP values - EOFY Finalisation 2022, has detailed information to assist with the terminated employee.

That ATO error code means that there is an invalid character in an employee card or payroll category. If you're getting that error for the terminated employee check the termination payroll categories don't have invalid characters in the name field. Also check for spaces at the end of fields. 

Invalid characters are "[ ] ! # $ % * ; = @ <>\ _ { } ^~`"

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post