STP Reporting EOFY

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LynnV
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP Reporting EOFY

I am going on leave before EOFY, but I have set up in MYOB to make pays to employees as normal.  The problem I am having is when I try to finalise the payroll to EOFY, it is not including the pays that have not actually been paid yet.  I have sent all the pays to ATO and they have been accepted.  Any idea how I can get the Finalisation to include the unpaid wages?

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP Reporting EOFY

Hi @LynnV 

Thanks for your post. The YTD verification report in the Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab gets it's data from the employee card>>Pay History. As such, all processed pays should appear in that report regardless of whether they have been physically paid or not. 

If the YTD verification report isn't showing the correct figures, check the YTD amounts in the employee card>>Pay history match the YTD amounts on the Payroll activity report. If they do, process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June 2022, wait until that report is accepted and then recheck the YTD verification report.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ly
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Good afternoon @Tracey_H 

We have upcoming pay run from 20/06/22 to 01/07/22 with payment date on 05/07/22. I would like to double check if this is a new pay for new financial year 2022-2023. Is our pay on 21/06/22 the last one for FY 2021-2022? Can I finalise EOFY payroll for this pay yet (21/06/22) or after the pay on 05/07/22. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ly

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Ly 

The financial year that a payrun is reported in is determined by the payment date. This means that if the payment date is the 05/07/2022 the pay is reported in the 2022-23 financial year regardless of the pay period.

As long as you've processed the final pay for the financial year and the YTD verification report reconciles with the AccountRight reports you can finalise now or in the new financial year. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post