STP Reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
becr77
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Reports

Hi

I'm just checking over my ytd figures in STP. An employee is showing figures correctly in the Single Touch Payroll Reporting area - EOFY Finalisation. When i click on the said employee and print their summary report, the figures are at nil. This is throwing out my figures in my verification report. The said employee was terminated during this financial year. Unsure as to why this is happening?

Single Touch Payroll.png
Summary Report.png
1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: STP Reports

Hi @becr77 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you're still having problems with this run the Payroll activity report and Payroll register report, they should be the same. 

The activity report gets its data from pays recorded in Process payroll. The register and YTD verification reports get their data from the employee card>>Pay history. So if the activity and register don't match it means that a change has been made to the employee's Pay history and the YTD verification report will be incorrect.

Please let me know how you go with those reports.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post