STP Verification not balancing to Wages lodged

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lisam
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP Verification not balancing to Wages lodged

Hi, 

I have a client with 5 employees.  Of these 5, three  balance to the MYOB Payroll Verification but 2 do not.  Their gross, PAYGW and Super are all under.  The only thing that balances is the leave amount for one.  There is also an allowance figure which is out slightly but i believe that is because of the change across to STP2 during the year. 

There is no reason why these 2 employees should differ from the other 3.  I maybe be doubling up one some other messages posted yesterday!  I have phoned MYOB and was told it was an MYOB issue. This was on Monday.  I have also contacted MYOB again but am yet to hear back.  I, like others I am sure, need this rectified before next pay run next week!

3 REPLIES 3
NikkiParsons
Partner
262 Posts
Partner
Australia

262Posts

89Kudos

19Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP Verification not balancing to Wages lodged

@Lisam  Have you run a NIL STP for those two employees? We consider this step one in trouble shooting.

Lisam
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Nikki,  I am embarrased to say I didn't do this because they are full time employees and they were included in the final pay run for the year.  (I have only ever had to run a NIL pay run for terminated employees in the past to correct balances).

Thank you - this did work!

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,193Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @LisaM 

Thank you for letting us know. It's great to hear that you had this resolved. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. We are more than happy to assist.

Thank you @NikkiParsons for sharing this step to troubleshoot the issue. I appreciate you taking the time to provide a resolution. This is a great help to other users with the same issue.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post